Save the Date
Indulge in delicious delights for STEM education at Exploration Place's largest fundraiser of the year.
Sample unlimited chocolate sweets, savories and more from these local chefs, bakeries, restaurants and chocolatiers:
- Bob & Luigi's
- Brand's Fine Foods
- Butler Community College Hospitality & Culinary Arts
- Cero's Candies
- Churn & Burn
- The Chocolate Fountain
- Cocoa Dolce Artisan Chocolates
- Dunkin' Donuts
- Freddy's Frozen Custard and Steakburgers
- Good Life Company LLC
- Great Harvest Bread Co.
- Greystone Steak & Seafood
- Hit the Spot
- Il Vicino Wood Oven Pizza
- Mead's Corner Coffeehouse
- Molino's Mexican Cuisine
- Nothing Bundt Cakes
- The Popcorner
- Reveries Coffee Roasters
- Sweet Basil
- Tallgrass Country Club
- Twisted Buns Bakery
- Wichita Cake Creations
- W.O.W. Cakes
Jam to live music and dancing all evening with the popular band Annie Up.
- delicious wine sample upon entry
- unforgettable Live Science Show and special activities
- exciting silent auction
- fun games - wine ring toss, human slot machine and more
- two national traveling exhibits Discover the Ice Age and Voyage to Vietnam: Celebrating the Tet Festival.
- Experience amazing live science demos, activities, games and more!
Silent Auction Items Needed
We are currently looking for donations to support our silent auction. Examples include once-in-a-lifetime experiences, local business gift certificates, electronics, sporting events, jewelry and more. For more information, please contact Amy Hopper at 316.660.0643 or Amy.Hopper@exploration.org.
Ask about our Party Within the Party for VIPs. Enjoy a one hour pre-party in secured private area, bar with top shelf liquor and full dinner buffet, exclusive Cocoa Dolce Artisan Chocolates wine/chocolate pairing and after-dinner gourmet coffee tastings.
For details, contact Laurie Gregory at 316.660.0602 or Laurie.Gregory@exploration.org.
All proceeds from this largest fundraiser of the year support Exploration Place's Science, Technology, Engineering and Math educational programs, events and exhibits.
$85 (per person, plus tax)
This event is for 21 years or older.
Click here or call 316.660.0620 to RSVP.
Exploration Place will be closing at 2 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 25 to prepare for this event.