The 28th Annual
Academy Award® Shorts
For the 28th year, the Wichita Public Library will preview Academy Award®-nominated animated, live action and documentary shorts. To qualify as a short subject for Academy Award® consideration, films must be less than 40 minutes in running time (including all credits). Shorts are typically not rated and may not be suitable for all audiences. Call 261-8506 for details.
See a list of this year's nominees
All shorts will be shown:
Saturday, February 22, at the Warren Theatre, 9150 W. 21st St., from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday, March 1, at the Orpheum Theatre, 200 N. Broadway, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on
• Animated and live action: 1 p.m., Sunday, Feb. 23, Alford Branch Library
• Documentary: 4 p.m., Monday, Feb. 24, Rockwell Branch Library
• Animated and live action: 4 p.m.., Tuesday, Feb. 25, Westlink Branch Library
• Live action and animated: Noon, Wednesday, Feb. 26, Evergreen Branch Library
• Live action: 5 p.m., Wednesday, Feb. 26, Evergreen Branch Library
• Animated and live action: 6 p.m., Friday, Feb. 28, Derby Public Library
Library Shorts Collection
Have your own Academy Award® Shorts film festival at home with the numerous titles available for checkout from the Library. New titles are always being added.