Photo: Courtesy of Visit Wichita and Jenny Dawn Cellars
Got plans for the final night of the decade? Trying to figure out what to do or where to go? Well, my friends at Visit Wichita have a list of happenings in Wichita for New Year's Eve. Be safe and DON'T Drink and Drive!
- December 31, 7 p.m. at Tanganyika Wildlife Park
- The Roaring Twenties are back at Tanganyika Wildlife Park as they bring in the new year with drinks, food, animal ambassadors, music, a balloon drop, photo opportunities and more.
- December 31, 7 p.m. at Chicken N Pickle
- Ring in the New Year like a movie star at Chicken N Pickle. Come as your favorite Celebrity or in your best suit for a Night at the Oscars. This one of a kind event will include a DJ, photo opportunities, dancing and more.
- December 31, 6 p.m. at Mosley Street Melodrama
- This New Year’s Eve show is a star-studded retrospective of the theatre’s favorite moments of 2019. Dinner is catered by Pig In Pig Out Barbeque and includes prime rib, Italian chicken, roasted vegetables and potatoes. Champagne, dessert and party favors are also included.
- December 31, 8 p.m. at Crown Uptown Theatre
- The fabulous era of flappers and fashion, drinks and swing dancing, jazz and big bands is back. Head to Crown Uptown as the Aerotones, Wichita’s premier big band, performs with their iconic sound.
- December 31, 8 p.m.
- Come ring in the New Year with Jenny Dawn Cellars at our Union Station urban winery. Taste amazing locally pressed wine and experience the taste of greatness in downtown Wichita.
- December 31, 9 p.m. at Barleycorn’s
- Roll in the New Year with Carrie Nation & The Speakeasy at Barleycorn's.