M&I Model Search
This is an amazing opportunity to become a professional model!
Register now for the M&I Models International Model Search presented by iHeartRadio and Channel 96.3 at the Wichita Women's Fair.
Date: Sunday, April 24th, 2022
Time: 1 PM- CHECK-IN AT M&I MODELS BOOTH BY RUNWAY
Model Search starts at 2:30 PM. Expect to be there until around 4 PM to hear the results.
Location: Century II Expo Hall
Registration Fee: $25 | Click Here To Register
- Includes participation in the model search and training workshop, plus 2 tickets to the Women's Fair.
- Tickets MUST be picked up at the Training Workshop on Thursday, April 21st (details below)
- If you do not pick up your tickets during this time- you will risk needing to pay for entry Sunday morning when you arrive at Century 2.***
- ***NO REFUNDS.
Contestants must be residing in the Kansas area and not have other agency representation. It is preferred that contestants are located near Wichita, KS specifically. Candidates who are not near Wichita, KS must be willing and able to travel to Wichita, KS regularly.
Please understand that we are searching for individuals who are SERIOUS about modeling and potentially want to make this a career.
One grand prize will be awarded in each category:
- Children ages 5-12 (Male/Female)
- 13 & Up (Male/Female)
- Children under the age of 5 are not eligible for this model search.
Grand prize includes:
- M&I Models Professional Online Model Coaching
- In-Person Workshop with M&I Models
- Professional Modeling Contract with M&I Models
- Opportunity to meet with national/international modeling scouts
- Walk the runway
- Wear an outfit of your choice
- Recommendation for Kids ages 5-12: Solid colored top with jeans and casual shoes for boys, Solid colored top with skinny jeans/leggings with casual shoes for girls.
- Recommendation for Males 13 & up: Black/Grey/White t-shirt with jeans and casual shoes.
- Recommendation for Females 13 & up: Black/Grey/White form-fitting t-shirt with skinny jeans/leggings and heels. Hair & makeup can be done however you like it best. Mostly natural is recommended.
- Date: Thursday, April 21st, 2022
- Time: Starts at 5 PM
- Location: Century II Expo Hall - 225 W Douglas Ave, Wichita, KS 67202
- *This is when you will pick up your tickets to get back into the Women's Fair on Sunday for the Model Search. Therefore, you must be present or there must be someone there who can pick up your tickets if you aren’t able to attend.
- This Training workshop will allow you to get some very simple directions from M&I Models on the Model Search and what to expect. We will review recommendations for your runway walk and answer any questions you have about the model search.