Teen Electrocuted When Charging Phone Falls In Bathtub

 

14 year old Madison Coe was found dead on Sunday morning after her cell phone fell into her bathtub. Authorities aren't sure if the tried to plug in her phone or if it was already plugged in when it fell into the tub, but there was a burn mark on her hand indicating where she grabbed her phone.

The girl's grandmother said she hopes people share her story so that it doesn't happen to anyone else:

“This is such a tragedy that doesn’t need to happen to anyone else. And we want something good to come out of this as awareness of not using your cell phone in the bathroom as it is plugged in and charging," O'Guinn said. 

Source: KCBD.com

 

Lukas & Careth In The Morning

Lukas & Careth In The Morning

Want to know more about The B98 Morning Show? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on B98 FM! Read more

title

Content Goes Here