National Coffee Day... the day of my people... is finally here! Find out below where you can score cheap & even FREE coffee around Wichita!
Local Coffee Houses
- WSU’s Groundhouse: First 100 people will get FREE coffee for a year!
- Reverie Roasters: BOGO free batch brew coffee & cold brew until 1 p.m.
- Mead's Corner: $1 12-oz. coffee all day long
- Donut Hole: Free drip coffee with every dozen donuts purchased.
- College Hill Creamery: Bottomless house coffee & $3 lattes.
- Churn & Burn: Shots of their "Crazy Lady" espresso drink are only $1.
- Ecclesia: 20% discount on all coffee and lattes, and double punches on loyalty cards.
- Il Primo: 50 cents of coffee drinks all day.
- Common Grounds: Guess how many beans are in the jar for a chance to win a $20 gift card. Also get double stamps on loyalty cards, and BOGO half off specialty coffees.
- Dunkin’ Donuts: Buy a medium or larger hot coffee and get a free medium hot coffee.
- Krispy Kreme: FREE hot coffee or a small iced coffee all weekend long! Woot, woot! Krispy Kreme coming in hot! (pun intended)
- Scooter’s Coffee: FREE small brewed coffee with food purchase available on their app, plus hourly giveaways on their Facebook page all day.
- Cinnabon: FREE 12 oz. coffee.
- Dairy Queen – Small Oreo Cookie Frappe is only $2 is from 2 - 5 pm.
- Chick Fil-A: Free small coffee with purchase until 10 a.m.
- Target: Free tall hot coffee.
- LaMar's Donuts: Their 16-ounce collector’s travel mugs are only $1.19, comes with a free fill-up!