Man Demonstrates the Effects Of A Swallowed Battery

posted by Careth -

We all remember being a kid and discovering that if we put a battery on our tongue we got the the most interesting little zing!  Kids are curious creatures; they're always putting things that they shouldn't in their mouths. 

After learning about the havoc that a swallowed button battery can wreck while attending a medical conference, a man named Eric Boggess decided repeat the experiment at home with a hot dog... and the results are frightening. Check out the photos below.

Please, please... keep all of your batteries stored safely out of reach of small hands. And if your kid does end up ingesting one, get them to the ER STAT! 

Comments

Lukas & Careth In The Morning

Lukas & Careth In The Morning

Want to know more about The B98 Morning Show? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on B98 FM! Read more

title

Content Goes Here

This ad will close in X seconds.