If You Have Kids, Don't Leave Your Phone Charger Plugged In!

If you have kids, unplug your phone chargers now and make sure that they are out of reach of little hands... and little mouths!

Courtney Davis accidentally left her phone charger out where her daughter could reach it, and ended up rushing her toddler to the emergency room with a severe electrical burn to her mouth. 

Her daughter is going to be okay, but she posted the story to her facebook as a warning for other parents. Courtney writes:

So I wasn't going to post about this until I posted in a mom group and found out many parents don't think twice about the danger of a phone charger around children. On Sept 28th my 19 month old stuck my phone charger in her mouth. We went to the Dr who confirmed that it was an electrical burn there was nothing they could put on it due to her being able to lick it. Any other day my charger wouldn't have been plugged up in her reach but bc of a bunch of stuff going on that day I didn't have time to move it. It took all of a few seconds for her to get burned. She had never tried to put it in her mouth and she had never messed with it. The one day it isn't moved she stuck it in her mouth and got a severe burn. She doesn't feel it thank God hasn't acted like it bothers her at all. **Parents, Grandparents, babysitters etc please put your chargers up out of reach. My daughter was lucky the next kid may not be as lucky as her.


WARNING: 

The pictures she shared of her daughter's burns may be too much for some to see.


Source: Courtney Davis facebook

Lukas & Careth In The Morning

Lukas & Careth In The Morning

Want to know more about The B98 Morning Show? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on B98 FM! Read more

title

Content Goes Here